3rd Lane, Shahupuri, Kolhapur
Modular Kitchens are designed with the user at focus. Customized to the client’s needs and preferences, modular kitchens are design considering the space at hand. You can also match your kitchen to the theme of the house to maintain uniformity throughout.
The first step is understanding the clients needs and their vision for space. The first step conceptualization how to incorporate all this into the design.
Once the initial concept has been finalized, the design is taken further to detail out every element of the space.
The final stage is implementing all these plans on site to bring it to reality.
A modular kitchen refers to modern kitchen furniture that has been constructed in modules or units. These contains cabinets and other selected elements of standard sizes. A modular kitchen is typically a mixture of wall units and base units.
Modular kitchens are designed to maximize utility and permit for efficient space management, especially when it involves small kitchen design. Each unit is formed from diversified materials and comes with modular kitchen accessories so that you'll be able to place things inside conveniently and keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free.
- Clean the shutter with a soft dry cloth, moisten it while cleaning worktop & tiles.
- Clean the shutters immediately for any spillage of food items. Confirm you clean it with a cotton.
- Regularly check the drawer and shutter movement. Just in case of an unusual noise or obstruction in the movement, please get is serviced.
- Always keep the sink area dry and clean. just in case of any oil residues, use a soft cloth with mild detergent and lukewarm water.
- don't scrub any of the surfaces with a sharp object because it can damage their texture and make it look dull.
- don't lean over or hang onto the open shutters & drawers.
- don't overload the cupboards or store over-sized objects as every shutter and drawer has its on capacity of loading.
Yes, we do provide. We are the channel partners to the leading kitchen appliance brand and there will be quiet lot price difference of our products and same products purchased from a simple dealer who procures from us. Appliances and fixtures in a Modular kitchen are an intergral part of Modular Kitchen. It is a well known fact that no modular kitchen company manufactures its own appliances and We use some of the best quality products which carry a genuine warranty. All appliances need to be confirmed and selected during the designing process so as to plan the Kitchen efficiently.
External structures can come in a variety of finishes like MDF, ply-laminated, acrylic, or wood so you get to pick and choose what works best for you. The internal structure is usually constructed from MDF or plywood. Counter tops are usually made from granite, tiles, wood or cement.
Modular kitchens consist of carcasses or cabinets that can be fitted inside your kitchen, which means modular kitchen design, can easily be adapted to suit your home. If your kitchen is absolutely bare, you will need a fully modular setup, which includes everything from cabinets to counters, pull-outs and shutters. If you already have granite or kadappa framework, you will need a semi modular kitchen.
Whether your modular kitchen can sustain water damage depends totally on the materials utilized in its construction. Wooden floors, counter tops and cabinet shutters are less likely to face up to water damage as compared to glass, material and granite.